Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hot Water Heater Failure

VLADIMIR SONSEV

I installed bilge pump buzzer to avoid this or similar problems . I connected it parallel to the bilge pump light on 24v panel.  The buzzer sits behind the panel. It buzz when the bilge pump is running. I can hear it in the cockpit, but it is not very loud. Buzzer is small and cost less than $2.00.
I know that boats loose fresh water often due to similar leaks.
In addition, it is better to keep fresh water pump off when you don't use water.
The buzzer also will let you know if your boat is taking water.

I highly recommend to install bilge pump buzzer on your boat. It is good safety feature.

Vladimir
SM 345 "LIFE IS GOOD"
202 258 1916