Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hot Water Heater Failure

webercardio <webercardio@...>

Flooded bilge or engine room is a big problem. Your led will not help if you have a leakage of the tube running from the motor heatexchanger to the hot watermaker -what happened to an other Amel. And saltwater in the engine room is the worest .
I put in wireless alarm for flooded water. Very easy and not expensive - combined with  a burglar alarm. Ankering in Mesalongi / Greek  we had in the morning 2 people in the cockpit - looking to steal something . Now the cockpit is also protected  by alarming sensors - ALL connected to a wireless Alarm system by Olympia for 150€. Aded more devices for  the ruderbilge etc -each for 15-20€ .
Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54