Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hot Water Heater Failure

James Wendell <ms42phantom54@...>

I too have a high level alarm, but it would only sound off if the bilge pump fails and the bilge fills up. I would view it as a last resort but an important one nonetheless. I have tested it and it works fine.
Jamie

s/v Phantom Amel 54 #044

On Sunday, December 11, 2016 4:36 PM, "'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Hi Bill K.

We have a high water alarm that triggers a bell if water rises above a normal point in the engine room bilge well. Also wired to the alarm are sensors under the forward companion way floor (outside the forward head) and in the master cabin under the floor (outside the aft head). I believe all of these were installed by the previous (first) owner.

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000
Hull #275