Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Fresh water accumulator

Barry Connor

Hi Paul,
If I am thinking you have the same tank I think you should find a screw on s/s cover at the back of the stainless steel tank, I just sent a photo of this fresh water pump to Mohammad, it is a finger tight screw on cover with a valve behind. To pressure up the tank you must turn off the pump and drain all the water out of the system.
Best Regards

Barry & Penelope
AMEL 54.  #17
Marina di Ragusa
Sicily

On Dec 13, 2016, at 7:16 PM, sharongbrown@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

I finally had a chance to look at the photos and it seems to me that my problem is water leaking back past the one way valve - this would explain what I am seeing.

Further to my last post to Mohammed, I have been able to open the Square D box and locate the pressure adjustment, but for now I think there is no need.

I have yet to locate the air valve as referred to by Olivier.

Cheers,
Paul