Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] outboard weight limit on stern pulpit

Giovanni TESTA

Hi Peregrinus,

are you in Venezia, Italy ?

Giovanni Testa

sv EUTIKIA

Il 16/12/2016 14.01, svperegrinus@... [amelyachtowners] ha scritto:

Hello Gerhard,

Ours is an 8HP 4-stroke Tohatsu.  Fits perfectly in the lazarette.

The Tohatsu 10HP is the same size/weighs 1 more kilo, I think.  We did not get it because it would have exceeded the power rating on our Zodiac's manufacturer plate.  Ours is almost 4 years old, always starts at the 1st pull.

The Tohatsu may be sold as a Nissan or a Mercury in certain markets, so check carefully.

Cheerio,

Peregrinus
SM2K #350
Venice

---In amelyachtowners@..., wrote :

Hi Peregrenus,

I'm also looking for a bigger outboard motor as my 2.3 Honda is too small for longer dinghy trips.  I would want to be able to store it in the lazarette.  Can you tell me what brand and size outboard you have?

Many thanks.

Gerhard Hoffmann

SY Pepino 381

Evia, Greece