Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] outboard weight limit on stern pulpit

karkauai

Hi Danny, I do have that recess, but it still doesn't fit.  I guess I gave a longer lower unit than you do.
Kent

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
Panama cell: +507-61171896
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Dec 16, 2016, at 6:25 PM, Danny and Yvonne SIMMS simms@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Kent,
I have the same motor as you and it does fit on the bracket and the lid closes. As I said before, with a wriggle or two. There is a round recess in the floor of the lazarette below that bracket for the toe of the motor to sit in, you have that?
Regards
Danny
SM 299 Ocean Pearl