Water Heater Hose Size on SM

karkauai

Hi All, and Happy Holidays!

I'm going to add a mixing valve to my 40L Quick Nautic Boiler B3 as described in earlier posts.  I used some reinforced vinyl tubing as a temporary fix and want to replace it with hi-temp hoses.  Does anyone know what size they are on the SM?  I'm thinking 7/8 or 1 inch ID, but don't want to buy the wrong thing.

Also, does anyone know the thread size on the input and output pipes on the Quick B3 Boiler?  I've asked Quick but haven't heard back from them yet.

Thanks,
Kent
SM243
Kristy
I'm home for the holidays, Kristy's at Shelter Bay Marina in Panama.