Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] outboard weight limit on stern pulpit

Giovanni TESTA

...what a surprise !

Now we are at home, Lido, and the boat at Richard Bay South Africa. On next 7 January we fly back on board. We have days very very busy ....Christmas, spare parts...

Any way it will be great to met you some how: next 23 Dec. h 17.00 at Ca' Sagredo, Santa Sofia,

we ll present a movie about our South Pacific passage from Panama to Australia. Why not ? The palace is very old and has many masterpieces.

Let me know

Gianni & Marina

http://www.getjealous.com/eutikia

https://www.youtube.com/user/eutikia1

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palazzo_Morosini_Sagredo

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagredo

https://venicewiki.org/wiki/Ca'_Sagredo

MAP CA SAGREDO

https://maps.google.it/maps?hl=it&gbv=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=it&sa=X&ll=45.440555,12.334373&z=15&ftid=0x0:0x67864cbe906204a3&q=Ca'+Sagredo+Hotel&ved=0ahUKEwig8fmfyvvQAhVEMhoKHRegD8kQ_BIIfjAQ

Il 18/12/2016 02:14, svperegrinus@... [amelyachtowners] ha scritto:

Ciao Giovanni,

Sì, siamo nella Compagnia della Vela a San Giorgio Maggiore da un mese.  E-mail: svperegrinus
@
yahoo
.
com