Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Marinas in Panama and Colombia

Donato Valente

Herbert,
We've left the boat from April to December this year in Linton Bay Marina.
The place is still improving but the main services and prices are acceptable.
New travel lift and fuel.
You'll need a car for shopping. The marina has one to rent at 50$ a day. There's nothing  at walking distance except for a small and simple restaurant.
Of course buses are running every day.
We were there in November during hurricane Otto. No damages in Linton. Several damages and boats sunk in Portobelo. Apparently the first hurricane in Panama after 100 years.
Should you need contacts  just let me know.
Donato

Ocean Bird
Sm2000 #468
Now in Linton Bay Marina Panama

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 20 dic 2016, alle ore 16:04, herbert@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> ha scritto:

Hi gang,

has anyone experiences with Marinas in Panama or Colombia? We would like to leave KALI MERA on the hard for some months summer 2017 before crossing the channel in 2018.

thanks, herbert

KALI MERA, SN120, Martinique