From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 7:59 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] rudder post packing nut size

Bill , I may be wrong , but I think a few months ago you said that you had purchased a suitable wrench at Home Depot or Lowes . I looked in the plumbing dept. and bought the wrench , its flat and adjustable . It looks like it will work perfectly . Mike see if you can't find the wrench at Lowes.

Merry Christmas to All,

Pat

SM Shenanigans