From: "sharongbrown@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 12:56 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Dessalator pump not working

Hi again,

It seems that the problem is that for the 24v motor the solenoid has failed, and for the 220v motor the capacitor has failed. Its seems quite coincidental, andI can only speculate that the problem for both was caused by a blocked pre-filter. I wonder if anyone could confirm?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Paul
Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98