Galley Space

anitemaster <a.baird@...>

First I would like to introduce myself, Jean, and my husband Al who
have recently engaged our retirement plan. The usual stuff, sell the
house, sell the boat, and give most everything else to the kids if they
want it. Seems however, when we decided to start things, the market
went soft in housing and in boat sales. So we are forging ahead and
getting our boat in spite of the market.

Al and I are presently looking to buy our boat and have her ready to go
for Aug `09. The Amel has always been the boat that Al has liked but
when I see photos of the 48`s the galley looks so small. Are there
hidden workk spaces somewhere, and what is the purpose of the tray to
the left of the sink. Do owners feel this galley is sufficient?

Thanks for any feedback you may be able to provide and we look forward
to communicating with the group memebers.

BTW, we are in Halifax, on Canada`s eastern coast if there are any
members nearby and would like to get together, just let us know.