Re: Galley Space

btleonore <leonorebt@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "anitemaster" <a.baird@...>
wrote:

HI, Take a look at my website www.leonoreofsark.com

First I would like to introduce myself, Jean, and my husband Al who
have recently engaged our retirement plan. The usual stuff, sell
the
house, sell the boat, and give most everything else to the kids if
they
want it. Seems however, when we decided to start things, the
market
went soft in housing and in boat sales. So we are forging ahead
and
getting our boat in spite of the market.

Al and I are presently looking to buy our boat and have her ready
to go
for Aug `09. The Amel has always been the boat that Al has liked
but
when I see photos of the 48`s the galley looks so small. Are there
hidden workk spaces somewhere, and what is the purpose of the tray
the left of the sink. Do owners feel this galley is sufficient?

Thanks for any feedback you may be able to provide and we look
forward
to communicating with the group memebers.

BTW, we are in Halifax, on Canada`s eastern coast if there are any
members nearby and would like to get together, just let us know.