Re: Leros marina, Greece

Peter

Hello Ian & Judy,

we spent 3 winters in Agios Nikolaos in Crete now. Some friends are in Leros. Leros has two locations. One is the marina near main town which is located a little off the city. So you have a walk of 2 km to downtown. The marina is save but it is too cold in winter to stay on boat (which is why we are in crete).

The northern marina is "hard" only. You can lift your boat out of water and walk away. This is where my friends stay now. Cheap and you can service your boat. Not very much technicians over there. You have to take those who are in the marina.

During winter Leros is very calm (which is why were on crete).

Best,
Peter
SY mausi