Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Windvane self-steering for 1998 SM

r.purdie@...

I may be interested in buying your wind vane. Where are you based?

From: "svsunnyside" <svsunnyside@yahoo.com>
Date: 2007/08/17 Fri PM 09:32:58 BST
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Windvane self-steering for 1998 SM

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "drdavegoodman"
<drdavegoodman@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a windvane for a 1998 SM?
Good morning,
one among the good windvane is Sailomat 601 . It can be installed
center-aft or off-center.
All the info(and there are a lot) can be downloaded thru the site
www.sailomat.com
In case you decide for such a model I can offer you, at a very good
price, my windvane never used.
I am selling it because I am obliged to change my cruising plane.
Regards
Gabriele Antolini