Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SAMS certification?

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Porter;

I would highly recommend Olivier Beaute for the survey. He is the most experienced AMEL surveyor and knows what to look for.

We used Olivier's services when we purchased our AMEL in turkey. Not only do you get piece of mind that there are no hidden major issues, you also get good training on how the systems work and how to use them.

Olivier was extremely helpful, professional and patient with our never ending questions while trying to get familiar with all her systems in a short period of time.

Good luck with your search.

Respectfully;

Mohammad Shirloo
323-633-2222 Cell