Watermaker - Santorin - Sea Chest

ericmeury@...

Well, we finally bought a water maker.  We ended up finding a spectra watermaker (Capehorn) that somebody pulled out of their boat and offered it to us for $500 bucks.  (Since we do not have a generator and soon to be 100%(ish) solar and wind it was the logical choice)

So now the question is how do we feed this.  I know on the super marama there is a sea chest (Raw water manifiold)...but our santorin has a vetus plastic strainer.

What are my options here.  I don't want to put another hole in the boat.