Re: Maramu fuel tank

m_iachelli

Hi maramu 48,
I'm afraid I cannot give many advices on a Maramu 46 (I think that's the right LOA), but I own an Euros 41 in which the diesel tanks were in stainless still nad built inside the hull without any kind of access. When I started having some leak problems I had to cut through the bottom of the locker covering them to cut an access port and eventually to cut them out of the boat. In my case I have been forced to rebuild them in Epoxy fbg integrally to the hull of the boat because of lack of room to fit the new ones back in.
I hope that is not your case, anyway good luck.
Mauro
Euros #41

PS: In case you need I attached a inside plan of the Maramu 46, showing the position of the diesel tank.

Building a website is a piece of cake.