Re: Yanmar 75HP - Cannot go over 2300 RPM

Dominique Guenot

Thanks Bill and all for sharing your thoughts and experience and taking the time.

I will clean the Turbo per your recommendation when we will come back from our road trip at the end of February

Regarding the Autoprop I have it serviced by Amel Caraibes early February at 2600 hours as well as the C-Drive.

Then I have cleaned the Autoprop diving several times since to ensure good mobility.

We are now in NZ at 3600 hours.

What is your recommended hours to service the C-drive - we assume no mayonnaise in the oil ?

and the Autoprop?

Thank you

Dominique Guenot

+64 21 086 50 233