Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Yanmar 75HP - Cannot go over 2300 RPM

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Dominique. I see you are on new Zealand, if NZ means new Zealand. We are at our home port of Mangonui in the far north and we extend an invitation to you and any other amels currently in nz to visit us in Mangonui. It is a safe and sheltered harbour with good anchorages and access to services. our phone no is 0274 876 368.
Regards
Danny
SM 299
Ocean Pearl

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 14:18, Dominique Guenot dominique_guenot@... [amelyachtowners]
wrote:

Thanks Bill and all for sharing your thoughts and experience and taking the time.

I will clean the Turbo per your recommendation when we will come back from our road trip at the end of February

Regarding the Autoprop I have it serviced by Amel Caraibes early February at 2600 hours as well as the C-Drive.

Then I have cleaned the Autoprop diving several times since to ensure good mobility.

We are now in NZ at 3600 hours.

What is your recommended hours to service the C-drive - we assume no mayonnaise in the oil ?

and the Autoprop?

Thank you

Dominique Guenot

+64 21 086 50 233