Bow thruster saga continues!

pjn.mccallin@...

I simply do not know to tell you this but after using the thruster in anger today, I thought it had risen into it's up position, however when I came to use it again I found that the cable at the top had pulled the cigar shaped bit off center so that the cigar was wedged tight under the bell shaped receiver, and I mean tight.

It will not go down and obviously cannot go up.

Does anyone have any ideas what went wrong and how to free the motor off/down. I assume that as the trip in the 24v panel had popped off the motor was trying to raise itself till it jammed god knows if I have damaged the jack motor. . Greatful for any advice, Patrick CARAMELLE 385.