Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Is a Monohull (AMEL) the right choice?

Symphony

Hi Eric,
Yes, they were in Simpson Bay for three weeks in January, now they are returned to Fort Lauderdale where they bought a lovely home last year.

They looked for you and Kimberlite in the marina. :-)

Best wishes,
Richard

On Jan 25, 2017, at 1:57 AM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Richard,

Nice to see you on the site.

I miss seeing your daughter and grandkids in St Maarten.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376