Re: Insurance (2016/7) - Single handed coverage??

Paul Osterberg

We had an issue with our insurance last fall. PANTAENIUS did not renewed our insurance as our standing rigg was older than 10 years. We asked several insurance companies and ended up with Y Yacht in England. Wery swift reply. Very competitive price and the fine print looked good to us. Have not had any claim yet, its first then you know if you picked the right insurance company or not. Some English cruisers we meet said they where good to deal with
Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#295