Watermaker Schematics and Owners Manual

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Hi All:

I have finally started to transfer my written notes and
drawings to something presentable. I have uploaded
several new files including some data sheets on
components for the logic board. I have uploaded
1st drafts of the first two chapters of an owners/service
manual for the Dessalator watermaker. I have also
uploaded a schematic of the Logic Board (P1, Relays,
Fuses, input wiring, Rectifier/Voltage regulator circuits
etc.). There is more to come so stay tuned.

Regards to all,

Gary Silver s/v Liahona Amel SM 2000 Hull # 335