Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft Head Leak

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Duane,

I agree with Mark. I had the same experience.

Bill
x-BeBe

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 1:44 PM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Duane,

I had a similar issue in the aft head. I ran a small bead of clear silicone around the top of the baseboard. It has been a couple of years and has not leaked since.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currenlty cruising – Warderick Wells – Exuma Islands, Bahamas

www.creampuff.us