From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 1:52 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft Head Leak

There is a storage space in the deck just outside the aft head.  I noticed I had water in it, and found that the leak occurs when using the shower head if water hits the aft door jamb.  At this location there doesn't appear to be any seal.

I plan to just add some silicone sealant there, but wondered if anyone else had noticed this?  Is there a better way to fix it?

Thanks,

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477