Bill
X-BeBe
Currently Galveston

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 3:29 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi,

Are you talking about the locker on the port side of the deck?

Mine is outboard of the port cockpit locker. Or are you speaking about the locker in the cockpit to port of the mizzen mast?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 1:52 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft Head Leak

There is a storage space in the deck just outside the aft head.  I noticed I had water in it, and found that the leak occurs when using the shower head if water hits the aft door jamb.  At this location there doesn't appear to be any seal.

I plan to just add some silicone sealant there, but wondered if anyone else had noticed this?  Is there a better way to fix it?

Thanks,

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477