Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Watermaker Schematics and Owners Manual

Richard Piller <richard03801@...>

Thanks for making the effort and most of all taking
the time to put this all together.
Richard SM 209

--- Judy <sailingjudy@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Gary...these are very good and will be VERY
helpful.

Bill Rouse Sailing with Captain Judy
S/V BeBe SM2 #387
Anchored in Curacao

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, amelliahona
<no_reply@...> wrote:

Hi All:

I have finally started to transfer my written
notes and
drawings to something presentable. I have
uploaded
several new files including some data sheets on
components for the logic board. I have uploaded
1st drafts of the first two chapters of an
owners/service
manual for the Dessalator watermaker. I have also
uploaded a schematic of the Logic Board (P1,
Relays,
Fuses, input wiring, Rectifier/Voltage regulator
circuits
etc.). There is more to come so stay tuned.

Regards to all,

Gary Silver s/v Liahona Amel SM 2000 Hull #
335

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/