From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 4:51 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft Head Leak

Eric,

I too was confused by the word "deck."

I am sure that he is talking about the space under the floor outside the aft head on a SM.

Bill

X-BeBe

Currently Galveston

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 3:29 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi,

Are you talking about the locker on the port side of the deck?

Mine is outboard of the port cockpit locker. Or are you speaking about the locker in the cockpit to port of the mizzen mast?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376