Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft Head Leak

Stephen MORRISON <steve_morrison@...>

I like the sound of that Bill. I hope that your plan works out.

All the best,
Steve Morrison
SM 380 TouRai
Brunswick, GA

On Feb 13, 2017, at 6:55 PM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Eric,

It is definitely different. I told Judy a few minutes ago that I was not going to run the generator today. I was joking.

I am working on a plan to keep me involved with Amel Yachts which will enable me to share my experience with others. When I have it finalized, i will share it with you.

If allowed, I plan to stay very active in the Amel Owners Group.

Best,

Bill
X-BeBe
Currently Galveston

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 5:11 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

After reviewing his text I realized it was in the cabin sole.

How do you feel after leaving BeBe, I would be sad to leave Kimberlite.

Fair Winds

Eric