From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 6:55 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft Head Leak

Eric,

It is definitely different. I told Judy a few minutes ago that I was not going to run the generator today. I was joking.

I am working on a plan to keep me involved with Amel Yachts which will enable me to share my experience with others. When I have it finalized, i will share it with you.

If allowed, I plan to stay very active in the Amel Owners Group.

Best,

Bill

X-BeBe

Currently Galveston

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 5:11 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

After reviewing his text I realized it was in the cabin sole.

How do you feel after leaving BeBe, I would be sad to leave Kimberlite.

Fair Winds

Eric