Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Aft Head Leak

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Duane & all,

I think that this shower water leak is a common issue at the aft shower on a Super Maramu. One of the additional things I did was add another piece of Velcro below the level of the water valve because the shower curtain has a tendency to slightly open at the bottom which allows water to get to places that are not designed to be waterproof.

Anyway, if you have a Super Maramu this 10 cent addition is something to consider.

Bill
X-BeBe
Currently Galveston

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 6:34 AM, sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I guess I should have said cabin sole rather than deck. But you interpreted correctly, it was a leak basically in the shower pan adjacent to the doorjamb in the aft head. I appreciate the replies, silicone applied!

thanks,
Duane