Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Wet Exhast Elbow/Hose - Yanmar 100 HP

Mark Erdos

Hi Paul,

Glad it all worked out for you. Depending on if Yanmah shipped one of the improved elbows, or not, they last about 4 years. A good replacement are the stainless ones available on ebay (others have posted). It might be a good item to have as a spare.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currenlty cruising – Warderick Wells – Exuma Islands, Bahamas

www.creampuff.us