Selling An Amel SM

pflafrance@...

Good day all
We are currently looking at selling our SM #362 Nomad 1. Upon looking at various sites for vessels for sale the prices seem all over the map. A broker suggested a price of $315,000  USD. The reasoning was the vessel is in turnkey condition with such low hours on the engine and genset.
Anyone with advice on the pricing to ensure a fair price would be appreciated.
We would like to sell Nomad 1 within the next 6 -8 months. The boat is currently in St Martin FWI.
We have noted over the past few years the bottom seems to have fallen out of the prices being asked and obtained for such a fine vessel when compared to inferior build of vessels being sold today.
Full specs and photos can be seen on the following web page. You do not have to have a Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/svnomad/posts/

Paul & Sue LaFrance