Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Selling An Amel SM

Paul LaFrance <pflafrance@...>

Paul & Sue LaFrance

Sent from BlueMail

On Feb 15, 2017, at 11:15 AM, "Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good morning Paul & Sue,

Sorry you are putting Nomad on the market…
I don’t know what is the market, personally I look at Caribe yacht (where I purchased my boat) for price comparaison:
http://www.caraibe-yachts.com/fr/occasions.php?recherche=constructeur&constructeur=1&longueur=0:0
If you have VAT paid, make sure to mention it, very appealing for European buyers.
Where is your boat in St Martin? I am going there in April, haven’t decided yet on the marina, thinking of Anse Marcel, would love some feedback from you.
Plus would be nice to meet you.
Yes it is unfortunate many buyers think that a boat is a boat and don’t look at the quality…

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Harbor View Marina, Tortola, BVI

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Selling An Amel SM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 8:49 AM

Good day all
We are currently
looking at selling our SM #362 Nomad 1. Upon looking at
various sites for vessels for sale the prices seem all over
the map. A broker suggested a price of $315,000  USD. The
reasoning was the vessel is in turnkey condition with such
low hours on the engine and genset.
Anyone
with advice on the pricing to ensure a fair price would be
appreciated.
We would like to sell Nomad 1
within the next 6 -8 months. The boat is currently in St
Martin FWI.
We have noted over the past few
years the bottom seems to have fallen out of the prices
being asked and obtained for such a fine vessel when
compared to inferior build of vessels being sold today.
Full specs and photos can be seen on the
following web page. You do not have to have a Facebook
page
https://www.facebook.com/svnomad/posts/
Paul & Sue LaFrance