Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Endoscope to see where you cannot

luvkante

Bill,

I have anotherone from RYOBI. Works well, has light.

Best

Martin
AMEL 54 #149 CHIARA

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 15.02.2017 um 14:13 schrieb James Alton lokiyawl2@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Bill,

   Try a search for boroscopes.  Most of them have the light and some have some fairly high resolution cameras.  I have found them useful for snooping around in behind liners and such to determine the condition of concealed structures etc.

Best,

James

SV Sueno,  Maramu #220

On Feb 15, 2017, at 8:05 AM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I just saw this endoscope for your phone. Does anyone have this?

I do not have one of these, but?? It is too bad that it does not have a light on the camera end. I can think of numerous times I would have used this. I wonder if the quality is there?? But for $20, maybe it is a worthwhile risk.

Best,

Bill
X-BeBe