Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Thomson clothes washer

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 12:33 PM, Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...> wrote:
Kent,

It may be caused by the water pump no longer working, or clogged.

Remove the two bolts and remove the L shaped wood surrounding your washer...be careful with the washer cabinet lid which will come loose.

On the front of the washer is a clean-out and inspection port for the water pump. On the front of the washer is a manual drain hose.

Do a little investigation...if it is the water pump, I have a source for you...if it is just clogged have your wet-vac handy and of course buckets to drain the washer through the manual drain hose on the front of the washer.

Bill
X-BeBe

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Ahoy, all!
My Thompson Washer/Dryer has just stopped spinning (Essorage) the water out of the clothes.  It stops when the Essorage light comes on.  I don't have any info on this unit and need some advice about what to look for...?and how?

Muchas Gracias from Panama
Kent
S/V Kristy SM243