Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Thomson clothes washer

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Kent,

And, if you need a new pump, this is the one that I bought: http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es1087464/high-quality-universal-washing-machine-drain-

There was no need for modification and the pump from the UK is 230VAC. I paid 19.95GBP plus 6.95GBP for delivery to the US. I see they had a price increase.

This appears to be the same pump via Amazon.uk: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Askoll-Drain-Pump-Washing-Machines/dp/B000N5LM86

Anyone else reading this should buy this pump because this is the number 1 thing to go wrong with your Thompson washer. I replaced my Thompson while in Spain wit a Braun...fit perfectly.

Bill
X-BeBe

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 12:38 PM, Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 12:33 PM, Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...> wrote:
Kent,

It may be caused by the water pump no longer working, or clogged.

Remove the two bolts and remove the L shaped wood surrounding your washer...be careful with the washer cabinet lid which will come loose.

On the front of the washer is a clean-out and inspection port for the water pump. On the front of the washer is a manual drain hose.

Do a little investigation...if it is the water pump, I have a source for you...if it is just clogged have your wet-vac handy and of course buckets to drain the washer through the manual drain hose on the front of the washer.

Bill
X-BeBe

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...om> wrote:

Ahoy, all!
My Thompson Washer/Dryer has just stopped spinning (Essorage) the water out of the clothes.  It stops when the Essorage light comes on.  I don't have any info on this unit and need some advice about what to look for...?and how?

Muchas Gracias from Panama
Kent
S/V Kristy SM243