Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Thomson clothes washer

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Mark,

I made an error. It was a Bosch Series 4 washer that we bought in Barcelona. We had a choice of about 8 different brands/models that were top loading and would fit. Here is a copy of an ad of two of the choices that would fit: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/amelyachtowners/photos/albums/911367118/lightbox/876040189?orderBy=ordinal&sortOrder=asc&photoFilter=ALL#zax/876040189

Best,

Bill
X-BeBe

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 4:00 PM, Mark Pitt mark_pitt@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill,

   Exactly what model Braun did you install?

  Mark Pitt, S/V Sabbatical III, ASM #419

On 2/23/2017 1:54 PM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:
Kent,

And, if you need a new pump, this is the one that I bought: http://www.espares.co.uk/product/es1087464/high-quality-universal-washing-machine-drain-

There was no need for modification and the pump from the UK is 230VAC. I paid 19.95GBP plus 6.95GBP for delivery to the US. I see they had a price increase.

This appears to be the same pump via Amazon.uk: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Askoll-Drain-Pump-Washing-Machines/dp/B000N5LM86

Anyone else reading this should buy this pump because this is the number 1 thing to go wrong with your Thompson washer. I replaced my Thompson while in Spain wit a Braun...fit perfectly.

Bill
X-BeBe