Re: replacement faucets

Duane Siegfri

Just the right adapter:

I just replaced the kitchen faucet (it started leaking into the cabinet below).  I found a fitting at Home Depot that is also available on Ebay (Watts LFA-117) that will adapt the house fitting in the sink cabinet to the US Supply hose.  There are three pieces in the package, throw away the two smaller pieces and use the 3/8 in OD to 3/8" FIP adapter.  The FIP (female iron pipe threads, aka, NPT) will connect to the house fitting, the other end is a 3/8" male compression fitting to attach the compression fitting on the supply hose.

Good luck!

Wanderer, SM#477

Join to automatically receive all group messages.