Re: Mastervolt 24/500 Inverter available

John Clark

Hi Duane,
It will be hard to sell a 230/50Hz inverter in the States. If it doesn't sell I'd be interested in it. I'm in Martinique right now awaiting a rerigging at Amel. We are sailing to Ft Lauderdale after rerig to pick up a solar arch from Emek and some newer electronics. If you will be there sometime in April, I'll buy dinner in exchange for the inverter. ;)

A thought just occurred to me, you aren't buying an Emek arch are you? Riza is shipping mine along with someone else's in the same crate.

Regards. John

John Clark
Vent de Soleil SM37
Le Marin Martinique