Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] fresh water hose join to pipe plus bedding compounds etc

karkauai

Hola Craig!
Your keel came off???  Ouch!! I've been out of touch, did you post about it on the Amel Owners' group?

Your luck seems to be catching up to mine the last couple of years.

Best to Catherine.

Kent
Kristy SM243
Panama
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Mar 6, 2017, at 10:22 AM, sangaris@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

The Rescue Tape people recently came out with a new product called Rescue Bond XL1Pro which is said to be much better than 3M's 5200. I just tried it last week to rebed my keel after it broke off. It seems to live up to the hype, and I fully expect it to hold up over time,  Strong adhesive and flexible sealant. Comes in clear (which stays clear when cured) or white. No sticky mess like 5200. And it doesn't "go off" in the tube after you use some, like 5200 does.

Craig Briggs, SN#68 Sangaris