Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Gelcoat repair in St Martin

James Studdart

Hi, French or Dutch side doesn't matter much... all the repair folk seem to have a fast dingy. We had a good experience with Custom Fit Marine redoing the hard dodger windows (and matching the colour). You can just call them on the VHF, channel 10 if I remember correctly.

Cheers,
James
SM#344, Dominica, off to Martinique tomorrow...

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 17:29 Ben Driver/YAHOO joedoakes66@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We are now on Dutch side at island water world.  We did spend 2 nights at Fort Saint Louis but moved to lagoon for services.

Ben Driver
S/V La Bella Vita
SM #347

On Mar 6, 2017, at 3:41 PM, kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote: