Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Caribbean Customs and Immigration

Mark Erdos

Thanks Bill. The Crew List is a good idea. I’ll look forward to seeing yours and will most likely plagiarize.

We cannot do SVRS since I am British, Cindy is American and Cream Puff is BVI.

I do use noonsite but find it is lacking in details for vessels other than USA or American travelers. Most often we check with the “official” government C&I site to get the info we need.

I thought SailClear sounded too good to be true. And, there is also the concern of website security etc.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currenlty cruising - Black Point – Exuma Islands, Bahamas

www.creampuff.us