Santorin Bonding System

Azimuth

Good Afternoon,

I recently acquired an Amel Santorin and, while an electrician was on board checking an electrical leak, noticed that there appears to be a failure in the bonding system.  The steering system does appear to be protected, however the readings on the engine, drive, and through-hulls indicate that they are not protected.

Does anyone have a diagram or can someone offer a description of how the bonding system is connected throughout the boat?  Is the engine bonding a separate system from the steering/rudder? I tried following the wiring back, but could not track beyond the aft cabin.

Many thanks,

Lisa Tharpe
S/V Azimuth
Hull #143