Alternative for not working Sonic Speed sensors

Willem Kroes

Hi,

I am quite new to this group, but owned from 2002 to 2010 a Santorin sloop (#69). Now I am on my way buying a SM 2K from 2001. Also on this SM (I have seen already quite a few with the same problem) the Sonic Speed sensors are not functioning.

Which options do I have?

1. Buying a new sensor with paddle wheel that works with the Hydra 2000 system? Which brand and model do I need?

2. Buying a new sensor without moving parts. Which brand and model working with the Hydra 2000 system is recommended?

Willem J. Kroes