From Blue Haven, grocery shopping will be far walking, I have a bicycle so was never an issue: 15 min away.

Regardless of where you stay, I think you will love Providenciales, the nicest beach and the bluest water.

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Harbor View Marina, Tortola, BVI

On Sun, 3/12/17, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] provenciales
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Sunday, March 12, 2017, 9:52 AM

Jeff,

You have two
options. It depends on how much money you want to spend. The
lower price option
is Turtle Cove at $0.85 per foot per day for the monthly
rate or Blue Haven at $1.75
per foot per day.

Both are accessible
with a 7’ draft. Turtle Cove will send a pilot boat out at
no-charge to guide
you in (recommended) - you will need high tide. The IGA
store (grocery) is about
one mile from Turtle Cove and a cab ride from Blue Haven.
Blue Haven has a
small store on site with some groceries. Turtle Cove is a
Port of Entry/Exit. Blue
Haven can arrange entry.

With best
regards,