Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dessalator Fuses

hanspeter baettig

Dear Ian
Like everybody on this Amel Forum we will help and support you. Thats the thing with this forum. My recom: call Dessaltor you have all the coordinates on the web site; they will help you, you can even call them with Whatsapp call. The super tecnician can solve your problem and speaks (all of this little team) good english. The Secretary, i miss her name, is brilliant in customer service!
Greetings
Hanspeter
Tamango 2

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 16.03.2017 um 16:44 schrieb francesringley@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Our D50 stopped working after 45'. Sanded the solenoid terminals. Serviced the brushes. Knocked solenoid and motor with hammer. 24V is at the motor but not solenoid. I figure broken solenoid or a blown fuse. Can't find the fuses though. Anyone help me find where they are?

Ian Townsend

SM153

Loca Lola II

George Town, Exuma