Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for Amel 54 Information

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Dean,

Ask Joel Potter att.net>

He will have exact answers for you.

Bill
X-BeBe

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 9:32 PM, dean@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all,

We are looking into the possible purchase of an Amel 54, preferably 2008-2010 model located in the Med.

As I look at the various boats available the option of a "Comfort Pack" or a "Comfort Plus Pack" are sometimes noted. Do these options contain different things, or are they one and the same with different terminology?

I cannot find anything definitive from Amel, but heresay would seem to indicate that a "Comfort Plus Pack" contains the following:

- 4 additional batteries (giving a total of 13 batteries, 630 Ah @ 24 V),

- 220V/24V @ 30A charger,

- a dual Racor fuel filter with vacuum gauge,

- a high pressure freshwater pump with cockpit hose,

- 24V/110A  alternator on the motor,

  - an "upgraded" diesel generator (whatever that means)

Is a "Comfort Pack" something less than this?

I would really appreciate if someone could confirm or correct this information.

My current boat is a Beneteau 423 which has a fantastic owners forum on Yahoo Groups, so I was delighted to discover this Amel forum is also so active.

Thanks in anticipation.

Dean

< /p>

AMEL 54 #TBD