Super Maramu Logo toward stern

sailor63109@...

Is there a way to get the Super Maramu logo off?  I've read several people have replaced the "detail tape" on the rub rail between the red portions, and that where the logo is.

We're in the middle of repairs after our recent "meeting" with a Hans Christian and the fiberglass guy is planning on gel coating the entire stbd rub rail and replacing the detail tape.  The logo is causing an issue.

It appears to have studs on the back of the logo, but I don't feel any bolts on the inside.  Has anyone gotten it off to replace the detail tape?  If so how did you do it?  Is the logo still available from Amel?

Thanks,

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477